If you are:
- Native English Teachers
- Holding at least a BA degree
- Love working with young learners.
- Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China.
- Known as the capital city of six or ten dynasties in ancient Chinese history, it has a brilliant cultural heritage.
- Nanjing, one of the nation’s most important cities for over a thousand years. It was the national capital during part of the Ming dynasty.
- Many monuments and landmarks remain, including Zhonghua Gate (Gate of China), a preserved 14th-century section of the massive wall that contained the old city’s southern entrance.
Attractive salary and benefits:
- Salary : 2700 – 3100 USD / month ( after tax)
- Flight ticket to China ( Book upfront for teachers)
- Relocation bonus : 1250 USD ( receive with your first month salary)
- TEFL reimbursement: 500 USD ( Receive with your first month salary)
- Legal Z working visa to China
- Monthly bonus
- Flight ticket reimbursement : 1250 USD ( Receive with your 12th month salary)
- Career development opportunity
* Student age : 3 -10 years old
* Class size : 10 -12 students / class
* 1 local teaching assistant for each class
* Course book and curriculum provided by the school
* 36 working hours per week.
How to apply:
Send your resume to : email@example.com