Career Level Teacher
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We still need 2 more teachers to join us in May!
- K1 (Preschool) (age 3-4) Teacher: Open to teachers who LOVE young children. Teachers take care of the children and teach basic life skills, motor skills, dance, and basic art. You must be a team player. We have excellent Thai teachers that will be in the class with you as well as foreign Lead Teachers who will support you.
- Gr. 7 or Gr. 9 Regular Program English Teacher: 22 periods per week working with regular program students in the “normal” Thai programme. This is for teachers who can handle the demands of a “real’ Thai classroom- 55 students in the classroom, teaching True ESL, to B1 level students. If you are an ESL teacher and want to make a difference and work in a true Thai environment, this is the place for you!
Requirements for canditates:
- Passport From: USA, Can, UK, Aus, NZ, SA
- Bachelors’ degree (any discipline)
- Fun, Hardworking, positive, energetic individual
- Teaching qualifications (Education degree, PGCE, etc.)
- TEFL/TESOL training
- Teaching experience
- A competitive salary. The salary scale, beginning at 30,000-45,000 (for returning/experienced teachers) Thai baht per month is based on qualifications and experience.
- School pays for work permits, visa extensions and other documents
- Medical, dental, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Yearly/Contract bonus 26,400 THB (for 12 month contracts)
- One-Way Economy Airfare reimbursement OR 2,000THB/month stipend (English Programme only)
- Buffet Lunches provided in private dining room
- Attendance Bonuses
- Around 6 weeks of PAID holidays per year (up to 12 weeks for renewing teachers); over 170 days last year!!
- Modern air-conditioned classrooms and offices
- WiFi and free use of computers
- Training programs
- Fun/Laid Back environment
- AND much much more!!!
morning classes. These classes are optional for teachers and assistants. Teachers will be offered the
opportunity to teach these extra classes after the successful completion of the three month probation
period 2.1 Teaching Day-Camp during April is also optional for returning teachers. The number of classes taught and the pay earned varies from year to year and is given in addition to the regular salary. This applies only to teachers who have signed a contract to teach the following year. For teachers just beginning or ending their contracts there is no additional pay and camp teaching is mandatory. 3. Special Bonus: Teachers who have children can enroll them in the school’s regular Thai programme
without cost if so desired. Those desiring to enroll their children in the English Programme will pay 90%
of the normal fees. 4. Lunch: A free lunch is provided daily by the school. 5. Medical/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance of 20,000 Baht per year. 6. Airfare (English Programme teachers only): The school will refund the incoming airfares of teachers who sign a contract for one or more years. The ticket should be economy class and with a reasonably priced airline. Cost is reimbursed after 90 days of work. For teachers hired while already in Thailand, 2000 baht per month will be added to salary in lieu of airfare reimbursement. 7. Performance Bonus: The school will pay an end of contract bonus of up to 26,400 Baht upon the satisfactory completion of each year’s contract. Amount of bonus will be determined by the teacher’s performance in accordance with the job description in this contract. The Discipline Policy will be explained clearly in writing to all teachers. 8. School Holidays: Besides the officially recognized holidays, there are four weeks vacation time in
April and about three weeks in October except where there are meetings and workshops scheduled.
Teachers will be informed prior to the workshop seminars. From time to time the school may
schedule seminars and/or meetings during the holiday period. However the school will attempt to provide
sufficient or adequate notice about such events.