Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Oriental Cambridge Education Group are currently looking for experienced and dedicated teachers for their international kindergarten in Nanjing, China.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Native English speakers or non-natives with a clear accent
* No criminal record
* Bachelors degree
* TEFL/TESOL certificate (preferred)
*At least 2 years relevant work experience
Salary and Benefits:
* 12,000-18,000 RMB/m
* Annual travel bonus
* Free accommodation or housing allowance
* Sponsored work visa
* All Chinese holidays off and paid
* Working Monday to Friday only
Work Hours & Class size:
* 8 hours per day including office hours
* 20 teaching hours maximum per week
* 20 – 25 kids per classroom
Why Join OCEG?
At OCEG we provide all our teachers with legal Z visas and make sure they have all the required information about their schools, salary and accommodation before they arrive. Our teachers’ needs are important to us and we are committed to helping them adjust to their new working environment.
Teachers have access to quality teaching material and teaching assistants are available to support the teacher. Our schools are also supported by our patient and hardworking foreign HR team who work alongside school principles to solve any issues as soon as possible.