Qualifications Bachelor DegreeBachelor Degree
Where will you be teaching?
– Suzhou (pronounced soo-joe)is one of China’s cultural and historical capitals. Founded in 514 B.C.,Suzhou flaunts 2,500 years of history and a myriad of ancient temples, palaces, gardens, canals, and fortifications. The city’s magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Sites include the stunning Grand Canal and dozens of classical gardens. The city is also known for the production of silk and a vibrant history of the embroidery craft.
– Established in 1994, Suzhou Foreign Language School (SFLS) is a highly competitive internationalized Chinese school aiming to cultivate students with international comprehension and communication ability.
– The school has academic curricula and programs for different age groups from pre kindergarten to senior high school, appropriately from 6 months to 18 years old. SFLS is an education group of 7 branches in Jiangsu Province.
– Salary: 23,000 RMB upward based on qualification and experience
– Housing allowance: 3,000 RMB
– Medical Insurance provided
– Daily meals provided
– Holidays, sick leave and personal leave paid
– Paid winter holiday (1 year contract) or both summer and winter holiday paid (for 1,5 year or two year contract)
– Legal working visa provided
– Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
– Student age: 13 – 18 years old
– Class size: 20 – 25 students/ class
– Working hours: Mon – Fri, 7:30 am – 3:30 pm, 20 – 22 teaching hours/ week
– Full IGCSE curriculum provided
– Working location: Suzhou city
– Have at least a BA degree, majoring in Mathematics or related majors
– Have at least 2 year experience teaching Mathematics
– Be able to start working in September 2020
– Be able to provide school with all visa documents
If you are the one we are looking for, come and be a part of us by sending us your documents:
– Your CV (latest updated)
– Copy of your BA Degree
– Passport photo
To our email: email@example.com