Experience Less Than 1 Year2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
PRIMARY SCHOOL ENGLISH TEACHER WANTED FOR APRIL 1st START AT EK BURAPA SCHOOL!
52,500 Baht per month rising to 57,500 after 11 months.
60,000 after 2 years!
(Direct hire, no agency involved)
Native English speaker and bachelor’s degree holder wanted at Ek Burapa School in Min Buri, east Bangkok. We are a private, bilingual school.
- Our school contains a driving range and a swimming pool that teachers are welcome to use.
- Class sizes are 28 on average, primary students are 6-9 years old. Their conversational English level is very high.
- All classrooms are fitted with air conditioners, computers,air purifiers and projectors.
- Pre-written school syllabus, no lesson plans or test making necessary. Very linear and easy to follow.
- Working hours are 7:00 am – 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Absolutely no weekends.
- Package includes:
- -12 month contract
- -52,500 Baht starting salary rising to 57,500 after 11 months
- -2,500 Baht wage rise every 2 years
- -9 weeks paid holiday per year
- -10 days paid sick leave per year
- -3 days paid visa leave per year
- -Free 12 month health insurance
- -Free breakfast and lunch
- -Work permit documentation organized entirely by our HR department
- Any new teacher will begin on 52,500 Baht per month and be on 60,000 by the end of their second year!
Interested applicants please contact David at email@example.com or message me directly on Facebook.
Other jobs you may like
We are looking for both primary and kindergarten teachers for the new school year starting May 2020.
- @ AdminJobs
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
- @ AdminJobs
- Ratchaburi, Thailand