Career Level Teacher
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree BachelorMaster’s Degree
Non-NES Assistant Head of Kindergarten
One of our Client School, located in Bangkok is hiring a Female Non Native English Speaker to join the leadership team as Assistant Head of Kindergarten.
An ideal Candidate must be between ages 35 – 45 and have the below Qualifications and Experience:
• Master Degree of Education or higher in educational filed
• Kindergarten Teaching Experience of at least 8 years
• Teaching license in Thailand
• Problem solving abilities and directing the team to suggest solutions of problems
• Recent experience on a leadership role
• Excellent communication Skills
• Experience of developing and enriching a school curriculum
• Experience with student assessment
• Knowledge of child development for 2-11 year olds
• Knowledge of dealing with a range of special educational needs
• Experience in teaching across the kindergarten and primary levels
• Knowledge of the British Curriculum is a plus
• Experienced managing foreign teachers schedule and communication
This position will work closely with the School Director and other senior management team and provide professional leadership for the school, which secures its success and improvement, ensuring high quality education for all its pupils and good standards of learning and achievement.
The school will provide a competitive Salary, Work Permit, Medical, Annual School performance Bonus, Training and Career advancement opportunity.
Interested candidates are requested to email a complete up-to date Resume with a scanned postcard sized photo, expected Salary, and 2 references with contact details.
Shortlisted candidates, who has submitted all necessary details will be contacted with the details about the school, and will be called for an Interview during 2nd week of January.
The tentative start of working will be early March 2019.