The Elite School of Phonics and English Literacy (ESPEL) is a leading EFL institute in Thailand. We are looking for Kindergarten teachers to join our team. The Phonics Curriculum that we implement at ESPEL is widely accepted and is being used in more than 50 countries around the world. Our institute is located in Pathumthani; however, we train and support teachers in several schools in Thailand.
We are hiring now Kindergarten Teachers for Sattahip and Pathumthani areas.
Sattahip Thailand in Chonburi province is only 120 kilometers away from Bangkok. Sattahip is small district in Chonburi with stunning beaches and islands. There are also important attractions that you will never get tired of their stories. If you like outdoor or beachside activities, Sattahip also has them to offer. Sattahip is also very close to U-Taphao International Airport; this means you can travel to anywhere in Thailand or outside Thailand easily.
Pathumthani is north of Bangkok and is part of the Bangkok metropolitan area. Pathumthani’s strengths lie in its location and lower cost of living comparing to Bangkok as the province is not too far from the busy city of Bangkok, but at the same time is far enough if you love a quieter and slower pace of life. It is also easily accessible to other provinces in Thailand via several modes of transportation. Pathumthani has a very high concentration of higher education institutions, especially ones in the field of science and technology. This, together with a large number of industrial parks and research facilities, makes the region the educational and technology hub of the area. Moreover, one of the most important tourist attractions in Pathumthani is Dream World, which is a very famous theme park in Thailand.
– Native English speakers from the UK, USA, New Zealand, Canada, and Australia only
– Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Education or related fields
– Passionate about teaching, enjoy working with children and willing to initiate and learn new things
– Ability to teach 22 teaching periods per week
– Experience in teaching is a great advantage
– A monthly salary of 35,000 Baht or over
– Quality training and maximum support given by qualified trainers and
the management team
– Well-structured curriculum and teaching materials provided
– A Thai teacher to assist in class
– Visa and work permit assistance and support from a professional team
– Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
– Assistance in securing accommodation
– Accident insurance
To apply, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with:
1. A CV with contact details of at least 3 references
- A scanned copy of your passport
3. A current photo of less than 6 months
4. A scanned copy of your degree(s) / certificate(s)