Qualifications Bachelor DegreeBachelor Degree
About Phitsanulok city
– Phitsanulok is one of the oldest cities in Thailand, founded over 600 years ago.
– It has long been important both for political and strategic reasons and was fought over many times in centuries past.
– It is an important, historic city in lower northern Thailand and is the capital of Phitsanulok Province, which stretches all the way to the Laotian border.
An introduction about the school
– TE School was founded on May 6th,1997, the basis of the resolute determination is to use education as a development tool for the youth.
– Our goal is to develop our quality of education in the world-class.
– We want to create personnel, atmosphere, and environment for the benefit of TE.
Salary and benefits
– Based salary: 35,000 baht/ month upward (depends on your qualification, education background, and teaching experience).
– Housing allowance
– Non-B VISA/ Work Permit – Assistance with documentation is provided.
– National holiday – All Public Holidays that fall within your contract period are paid for.
– Free-swimming pool and gym
– Lunch provided
– Low cost of living
The job details
– Positions: 1 Music teacher
– Student age: Kindergarten to Secondary school
– Class size: 20 – 35 students/ class
– Working hours: Monday – Friday, from 8 am – 4 pm
– Days off at the weekends
– No more than 24 teaching hours/ week.
– Start date: May 2020
Requirements for candidates
– Must be Native English teachers (the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand)
– Bachelor’s degree is required, major in Music is preferred
– At least 1 year of Experience in teaching Music
If you would love to become a member of this project, feel free to contact us
– Your CV (latest updated)
– BA Degree copy
To our HR person: firstname.lastname@example.org