Career Level Teacher
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START
Maths Grades 4-6 Teacher
Native-English speaking teachers are required to join our team of 30+ foreign teachers.
Interviewing will take place at the school or via Skype. This will be a 12 month contract.
We offer 45,000b per month (12 month contract), 20,000THB completion bonus for non-returning teachers and a 30,000THB completion bonus + 10,000THB flight allowance for those signing a consecutive contract.
The successful applicant will join an existing team of 30+ NES teachers at an expanding IP section at a well known private Thai school, Patai Udom Suksa. The school is located approximately 30 minutes from Mo Chit BTS/Chatuchak MRT near Viphawadirangsit soi 66 and the majority of teachers live at a local condominium, Regent Home 15, paying 6500-7000THB. There are some other apartments in the area ranging from 4700-5000THB. We do not employ the services of an agent and teachers are employed by the school directly.
The majority of our positions are 18 weekly periods of 50 minutes however the maximum teaching is 22. Teachers must be on the school premises from 07:45-16.00 Monday to Friday.
All teachers are responsible to their individual HODs and applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree, in a relevant field for each position, an ESL qualification and a minimum of 1 years’ teaching experience.
We expect our teachers to;
• encourage high standards in all aspects of school life
• contribute to the effective and efficient management of the school
• promote a school culture that is happy, purposeful and productive
• support and motivate pupils, teachers and other school employees
• encourage consultation and discussion
We are looking for individuals with a positive and professional work ethic, who are open-minded and flexible as well as being sincerely dedicated to the best interests of our students’ education and personal development.
We also provide;
• Documents for obtaining the required visa
• Work Permit
– Medical Insurance
– Paid school holidays
– Visa support and work permit
– Professional Development
– FREE school places for dependents
– Extra after school classes at an additional rate
– An excellent working environment with full support and international teaching materials
Please send your CV, a covering letter and recent photo, to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org school name and position applied for.
Please note that walk in applicants WILL NOT be accepted for security reasons. ALL applicants who meet the necessary criteria will be contacted for an interview.