- Create long-term and short-term schemes of work and lesson plans to the classes you are assigned to teach within the context of the organization’s plans and curriculum in order to achieve target levels of children’s progress and attainment;
- Provide appropriate lessons and activities to children aged between 3-6, develop suitable teaching materials;
- Manage and maintain a safe, engaging and friendly learning environment;
- Evaluate and monitor children’s learning needs, progress and achievements; record their performance and make suggestions for improvement;
- Develop and deliver of a variety of indoor and outdoor learning activities to cover all areas of children’s development;
- Liaise with parents/careers, colleagues, management and admin team; attend staff meetings, parents meetings, trainings and other events as required;
- Performs any other duties as deemed necessary by the management.
- Visa, work permit and resident permit arranged and paid. Staff will be working in a fully legal and secure framework. (Receipts needed for reimbursement of costs for police check, health check, legalization of documents required for work permit and visa, visa application.)
- Medical insurance: Social Insurance provided.
- Flights: 5000RMB flight bonus for one annual return flight and airport transport to home residence for the teacher.
- Chinese airport pickup and welcome party. Buddy programme help with settling in and on-going socialization.
- Accommodation: 1500RMB/month
- Bachelor degree or above and recognized TEFL / TESOL qualification（if any）
- Two years’ experience in teaching/training as a class teacher or teacher of English (early-childhood education background preferred).
- Native-level English speaker from major English Speaking Countries preferred.
- No criminal record or any harmful habits.
- Good health, energetic, open-minded, nice and patient, love and feel comfortable staying with young children.
- Candidate with British equestrian experience is preferred.
- Strong classroom and behavioral management skills and be able to teach mixed-ability classes.
- Display the highest standards of professionalism and demonstrate excellence in class, a passion for maximizing students’ learning and skills development, a commitment to taking a full and active role in the organization.