Japanese Interpreter and Secretary
Japanese Interpreter and Secretary, apart from translation duty, you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize the workflow within the office. This position will assist colleague and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
Position Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Maintain rapport with customers, manager and employees by arranging continuing contacts with related partner and customer.
• Managing the daily, weekly or monthly agenda, arrange and attend new meeting and appointments.
• Schedule prioritized.
• Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
• Make travel arrangements
• Production explanation (optional)
Language Proficiency: Thai and Japanese (preferred N2 in JLPT)
• Organizational Astuteness
• Managing Processes
• Reporting Skills
• Client Relationships
• Administrative Writing Skills
Experience: 2 years or more
Salary: 40,000 to 50,000 (depend on the experience)