Qualifications Bachelor DegreeBachelor Degree
INTRODUCTION ABOUT NAGOYA CITY
– Nagoya is the largest city in the Chūbu region of Japan.It is Japan’s fourth-largest incorporated city and the third-most-populous urban area.
– It is located on the Pacific coast of central Honshu. Nagoya continues to develop as a gateway open to Asia and the world, with a focus on international business with many visitors.
– It is best known perhaps for being the center of the automotive industry in Japan and you will find all the big-name factories here such as Toyota, Honda, and Mitsubishi.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
– UB International School Campus provides “all-around education” to develop high standards of intellect level and linguistic ability as well as cross-cultural understanding and tolerance as a PYP authorized candidate school of International Baccalaureate.
– We aim to enable our students to intuitively think from various perspectives and delve deeply into topics by means of cross-curricular study which develops intellect, expressiveness, a strong capacity for ethics and research capability.
– Our education promotes a well-balanced curriculum to develop their intellectual, creative, personal, social, and physical abilities.
– The school is committed to educating both Japanese and foreign students to be international, critical thinkers and lifelong learners by encouraging their curiosity and learning through inquiry.
OUR SALARY AND PACKAGE
– Base salary: $2180 – $2650
– Health insurance provided
– Assistance with housing
– Ending contract bonus
– Renew contract bonus
– National holiday paid
– Spring, Summer and Winter vacation paid : 3 weeks
– On-going training and workshop about IB PYP
– Working schedule: Monday – Saturday, 2 days off on Saturday and Sunday
– Working hours: 40 hours/ week, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm everyday
– Student Age: Elementary students (3 – 12 years old)
– Curriculum: IB PYP
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
– English teachers coming from the US, the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, and South Africa
– Clear criminal background.
– Hold at least a BA degree or above.
– TESOL/ TEFL certificate
– Prefer candidate with former teaching experience
HOW TO APPLY
– If you are interested in our school, send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to our HR department via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org