Career Level TeacherOfficerExecutiveOthers
Experience Not stated
Qualifications CertificateDiploma AssociateDegree BachelorAssociateMaster’s DegreeMedical
Homestay is an interesting project that is aiming to create social impact through support other self-study, language studying and cross-culture environment. Through daily life and daily behaviors, we hope to shape new generations’ mindset. If you have some understanding about SDGs and willing to express it in your classes, it would be a highlight.
👨👨👦👦 Here we provided
– FREE an online TEFL course for English Native Speakers
– FREE accommodation with fully equipped rooms.
– FREE foods with three homemade meals per day
– FREE transportation fee from the airport
– VISA supporting documents
– A LOT OF MEMORIES AND THE SECOND FAMILY
👉👉 This is NOT about ordinary English class where you just come and teach, instead, your workplace will be your home where you will live with other volunteers and young Vietnamese students during your journey in Vietnam. Thus, this promises to a wonderful time for you to improve yourself in an enthusiastic environment. We aim to create a second home for you.
INFORMATION about us:
Our page: https://www.fb.com/homestaytphcm/
We expect you could come before May 2019.
Duration: At least 3 weeks
- Main class: 3 – 4 hours a day | Around 5 and 10 students in each class | 1.5 hrs per class.
- Tutoring time: 1 – 2 hours a class | Around 2-3 students out of the class for 1 – 2 hours on topics they require more help on.
- The classrooms are based within each homestay and have a whiteboard and a television available for presentations etc. However, you can take the students outdoor to help them in daily life conversation.
No TEFL needed
We need volunteer from Asia, America and Europe to support visa more easily.