ExperienceLess Than 1 Year
QualificationsDegree BachelorMaster’s Degree
Today Education is looking for English teachers to teach in a private school in Hanoi as following:
Position 1: 10 English cover teachers (from Aug 13th to Sept 14)
– Salary: $20 per hour (NET). There are 80-90 hours in one month.
– We need both of native and non-native teachers. The rate is the same for all, but we have different requirements:
+ Native teachers: Must have a degree and a TESOL, TEFL or CELTA.
+ Non-native teachers: Must have a native accent. Must have a degree and a TESOL, TEFL or CELTA. And must have at least 1 year teaching experience in Vietnam.
We must get teachers’ papers certified in Vietnam so the teachers must have all required documents in papers.
Position 2: 10 full-time English teachers (start in this August)
– Salary: $2,000 – $ 3,000 per month (NET). 88 teaching hours per month. This rate is fix even your teaching hours is under 88. Extra money for extra hours.
– Working time: 7.30am – 4.30 pm, from Monday-Friday. There is one Saturday per month for working.
– Paid holidays. Work permit and business visa are all provided.
– Bao Viet Insurance provided
– Summer payment: Get 30% official salary for 2 summer months of June and July if you work for us over 1 year.
– Payment for your flight and for 1 first week in Hanoi if you are not in Vietnam yet. This will be added in the first month’s salary.
We are looking for both native and non-native teachers. The benefits is the same for all, but we have different requirements:
– Native teachers: Must have a degree and a TESOL, TEFL or CELTA.
– Non-native teachers: Must have a very clear accent. Must have a BA/MA in education, a PGCE, or an MA in teaching.
– There are 30-35 students per class, but the teachers who have class management skills are preferred.
– Primary, secondary and high school level.
Please contact me at the following address if you are interested in those positions:
Thank you for your time.