We are currently actively seeking responsible English teachers to join our clients family in their Beijing campus
- Native speakers from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
- Teachers with two years teaching experience preferred, although not mandatory
- Teachers with experience working with children also preferred and will be given priority
- Good personality, neat appearance and strong work ethic
- Long-term cooperation is preferred (one year or more)
- TEFL (120 hrs) and Bachelor Degree or above (All documents need to be authenticated by the Chinese Embassy in your birth Country)
- Clean Police Criminal Check ( authenticated by the Chinese Embassy in your birth Country)
Benefits with a One-year Full-time Contract:
Starting rate of 17.5 K after tax and plus 1500 quarterly bonus.
- Teaching hours not exceed 18 hours per week
- Working schedule: Monday and Tuesday off, Wednesday to Friday 3pm-830pm, Sat Sun 9am-6pm
- Weekly Schedule working Wednesday – Sunday
- Pay raise based on performance evaluation after a one-year contract
- Assistance in applying for a Z working Visa
- Round trip flight reimbursement ticket after completion of a one-year contract (Max – 7000RMB)
- All Chinese holidays off (Paid legal holidays)
- 10 Days Annual Leave paid vacation, plus 5 sick days with full pay.
- Basic pension and medical insurance care