Live in Japan, discover Tokyo and have stories to tell for a lifetime! Are you ready?
Teach English to adults and children in Tokyo and discover a truly exotic culture!
A large portion of the adult students fall in the pre-intermediate category. About half the students are children. Travel costs will be paid by the school.
The majority of the schools are located in the Kanto region, which is essentially the Greater Tokyo/Yokohama metropolitan area. Schools are typically small, with two, three or four classrooms. Some schools have more than five classrooms.
Our Head Offices are populated with teachers who have grown and developed with the company and then moved up into varying roles such as teacher management, teacher training, teacher recruitment, marketing and sales.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- 245,000+ yen ($2360) per month depending on experience and qualifications.
- 12 month contract.
- 20 days holiday.
- Sponsored visa.
- Comprehensive training is provided by the school.
- All teaching materials and the curriculum are provided by the school.
- New teachers get support and guidance from the Director of Studies, who is a native English speaker.
- 5 days a week with two consecutive weekdays off.
- 29 hours of actual teaching per week.
- Workdays are roughly 12-9 pm with no more than 6.5 hours of actual teaching per day.
- Any time outside of teaching and preparation is break time.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- A CELTA /DELTA certificate or a recognized 120-hour TEFL certificate with at least 6 months of real teaching experience.
- Candidate must be open-minded, enthusiastic, positive, hard-working and professional.
With over 500,000 alumni, 85,000 current students and 1000 teachers, we know this will be the experience of a lifetime!
For questions, please send a message to email@example.com
ありがとう! (thank you!)