Qualifications Bachelor DegreeBachelor Degree
– Qingdao, located in the southeast part of Shandong Province, is a beautiful seaside city with clear air and enchanting sea view. This city, bordered by the Yellow Sea on two sides, has the largest bathing beach in Asia and produces the mellow Tsingtao Beer.
About the school
– FL – business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 – one of the biggest education group in China
– FL- Flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
– Basic salary: from 15,000 RMB -17,000 RMB per month (after tax).
– Apartment: decent apartment provided by the school
– Flight ticket: free upfront flight ticket provided by school.
– Relocation bonus: receive 8,000 RMB for the relocation bonus in the first month payment
– TEFL reimbursement: receive 3,000 RMB for TEFL reimbursement in the first month payment.
⇒ Free TEFL course provided – For candidates who are not holding any teaching certificate, we provide a free TEFL course.
– Airfare bonus: receive 8,000 RMB for the airfare bonus at the completion of the contract.
– Work visa: Sponsored Work visa and full support during the visa application procedure.
– 2 weeks training fully paid in Beijing with free hotel accommodation
– Health insurance provided
– Student age: 3 – 12 years old
– Working schedule: 5 days/ week; 2 days off on weekdays
– Working hour: 32 hours/ week (16 teaching hours, 16 office hours)
– Class size: 10 – 14 students/class
– Teaching assistant available in each class
– Candidates must be fluent in English.
– Holding a Bachelor degree at least.
– Must have a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA certification.
– Love working with kids and have ability to adapt quickly to new working environment.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your application to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Resume (must be updated).
– A copy of your degree, TEFL and passport.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you!