Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
What does the job entail?
– To teach young learners Oral English, Arts, Science, and Math
– Follow core curriculum guidelines and classroom expectations
– Work together with your Chinese Teaching Assistant to facilitate a positive classroom environment
What will you get from the adventure?
– A reputable teaching experience in China
– Equivalent monthly salary of RMB 15,000 – 25,000 with other benefits
– 40 working hours per week (including 20-25 teaching hours and office hours)
– RMB 3,000 Housing allowance provided every month
– RMB 10,000 for contract completion bonus
– Legal “Z” work visa
– Living and teaching support in China without even knowing any Chinese
– Professional pre-job training
– Great Chinese learning environment
What qualifications are required?
– Native English Speaker
– Bachelor degree or higher
– A team player with excellent communication skill
– A passion for teaching kids
– Creative, responsible, open-minded, knowledgeable
– 20-40 years old
– 2 years working experience (not limited to teaching) (preferred)
– 120 hours TEFL certification (preferred)
What documents are required?
– Current resume
– Passport copy
– Copy of your legalized Degree and other qualifications
– Recently photo
– Copy of legalized Criminal record check
– References with contact information
How about the city of Hangzhou?
Hangzhou is the capital and the most populated city of Zhejiang Province in Southeast China. It’s renowned for its historic relics and natural beauty. The city’s West Lake is among its best-known attractions. That’s why it’s often known as the “Paradise on Earth” in China.
The 2016 G20 Summit was held in Hangzhou. It was the first ever G20 Summit to be hosted in China.
Hangzhou cuisine is known for its freshness, sweetness and delicate preparation. The signature dishes include honey lotus root stuffed with glutinous rice, West Lake carp in vinegar gravy, Dong Po pork and Beggar’s Chicken. Each dish usually has a story behind how it was made or how it got its name.
Of course, sipping the local Dragon Well Tea is a must do in Hangzhou. The tea is well-known for its smooth leaves, fragrant scent and gentle, sweet taste. The earliest record of the tea was found in Tang Dynasty about 1,400 years ago.
Direct trains link Hangzhou with more than 50 main cities. It takes less than an hour from Hangzhou to Shanghai by High-Speed train. The main station is Hangzhou East Railway Station, which is one of the biggest rail traffic hubs in China.
Who are we?
Best Learning English is founded in 2009. We are a professional institute located in Hangzhou, China, is certified by Chinese government for hiring foreign teachers to work legally in China.
Our teaching staff consists of aspiring, and caring TESOL certified professionals from North America, who have gone through rigorous our screening and training. We offer an authentic American classroom experience — our core subject curriculum (Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies) are built upon the most rigorous and up-to-date standards in the US. Our focus is to develop 21st Century Skills: digital literacy, critical thinking, and bilingual skills.
Your new adventure in China will start with all the required documents and an available Skype ID with you will make it much easier.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us by E-mail: email@example.com