Currently hiring 2 NES homeroom teachers to start working for a Kindergarten located in Bangkok starting mid-April 2018. The positions are direct hire by the School. The contract will end in mid-March 2019.
The school offers a great opportunity for teachers who would like to develop professionally as a teacher.
All teachers will be offered professional development opportunity. A senior teacher will be assigned to observe classes and provide constructive feedback.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Monthly salary – THB 40,000 per month (Salary is negotiable for teachers with PGCE and Bachelor of Education)
• Monthly performance Incentive: THB 5,000
• Contract Start date – April 1 or April 19
• Contract Period – Until March 15, 2019
• End of Contract Bonus: THB 30,000
• Free Lunch – THB 1500/month
• Visa and Work permit cost including administrative/travel costs – THB 40,000
The School pays for all visa and work permit fees, including paid days required for Travel
Qualifications and Skills/Abilities:
• Female Teachers only
• Must be a passport holder of the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in Thailand
• Must hold a Bachelor’s degree and is currently in possession of the degree
• Must be qualified and eager to teach and be with children under 6 years
• Qualifications that are deemed acceptable by Thai Ministry of Education
• Cheerful, kind and understanding
• Hardworking and highly responsible
• Ability to work as an individual as well as a part of a team
• Be able to relate well to the school managers and other employees
• Passionate about providing care and education for young children
• Currently residing in Thailand or will be Thailand by the end March 2018 or Early April 2018
Interested NES female teachers are requested to send your CV along with a photograph to email@example.com
This position is open to NES Female teachers only; teachers of other nationalities are requested not to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.