Career Level Teacher
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hello to all,
Name of School: Chumphon Vocational College
Location: Main Branch Chumphon City
Job Position: Computer Teacher
Job Requirement: Graduate of any Bachelors Degree in Computer/any related(NES/NNES from Western Countries)
The applicant must be here before May 1st so you can start signing in.
School starts on May 13, 2019.
This Job is only intended for graduates of Computer. If you are not a graduate of this selected field, please no need to apply.
– Must have a sense of responsibility
– Must have a sense of professionalism amongst others
– Must have a sense of discipline and self- management
– With pleasing personality, not necessarily in physical appearance (No Discrimination)
– With good communication skills
– Work Ethics
– Able to organize/facilitate fun activities
– With TOEIC (if you don’t have it, you must take it after you are selected)
– With TESOL is an advantage (optional)
– Able to teach 20-30 hours (20 hours is the regular teaching hours, exceeding the 20 hours will be paid 200 THB per hour.)
He/She must be able to teach the following fields:
– Computer programming (Knowledgeable of Visual Basic 6/Studio, PHP, Turbo C ++) You can incorporate any programming language either basic or advance
– Web Designing
– Basic Animation
– Software and Hardware
– Computer Management
– Career in Computer
– Program in MSOFFICE
– Word Processor
– Adobe Photoshop
– Data Base Management System
– Speaking, Listening, Writing and Reading
(These are just examples of the subjects given in a semester, but it doesn’t mean you have to teach them all. Only about 6-7 subjects related to these fields will be included per semester, as long as you know the concept of the subject related to your Degree, there will be no problem. So you must be knowledgeable of your selected specialization.)
Free Visa Extension
Free Working Permit
1-year contract renewable
Salary of 30,000 THB
With 6000-8000 THB worth of extra salary
Other details will be discussed when you are selected for the online interview.
Please include your LINE I.D on your CV/RESUME.
For interested applicants, please send your CV/Resume at:
NO JOY APPLICANTS PLEASE!
NO NEED TO SEND YOUR TRANSCRIPT, DIPLOMA, CERTIFICATES, PASSPORT COPY.
I JUST NEED YOUR CV/RESUME.