My school, Mahidol University International Demonstration School (MUIDS) requires a Business Studies Teacher to teach G10 Introduction to Business and G11 & G12 Entrepreneurship.
Teachers Are Expected To
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in the subject area they teach with a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0
• Be native English speakers.
• For non-native English speakers, a minimum TOEFL score of 109 IBT or IELTS 7.5 is required
• Teaching certification in desired subject area is preferred but not required
• Minimum three years teaching experience is preferred
MUIDS offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. MUIDS employees work under Mahidol University, ranked the #1 university in Thailand by the Financial Times. They have access to all the benefits and services the university provides.
Additional benefits include
• 15,000 baht monthly housing allowance
• 40,000 baht “settling in” allowance
• 30,000 baht for professional development, workshops, and educational conferences per school year
• Visa and work permit fee for employees
• Assistance with filing Thai government taxes
• Provisional Social Security
• Comprehensive medical services at all of Mahidol’s affiliated hospitals
• Flight reimbursement for overseas employees at the beginning and end of a contract in addition to a mid-contract, round-trip ticket home
• Access to Mahidol University’s vast research archive and resources
• Opportunity to conduct education-based action research.
• One month salary, end of contract bonus dependent upon satisfactory evaluation
• Additional one month bonus if employee renews contract
How To Apply
Please e-mail (subject line – Job Application) your current CV to email@example.com