Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Beijing city of China
– Beijing is one of the world’s most magnificent cities, spanning almost 17,000 square km and with a population of 11 million. Located in the northeast of the Chinese mainland, the city is on the edge of the Inner Mongolian Highlands, lies 70 miles west of the Bohai Sea and has five rivers running through it.
– The capital of modern China and also five imperial dynasties throughout Chinese history, Beijing is both a relic of China’s fascinating past and an exciting hub of political power, economic development and modern Chinese culture.
Beile training school
– Beile training school is one of the most recognized language schools in China with over 30 centers nationwide teaching over 20,000 students. Beile Training School is growing and looking for energetic teachers to join our ranks.
Salary and high bonuses package
– Monthly salary: 23,000 – 26,000 RMB
– Upfront flight to China provided
– TEFL course provided for candidates who haven’t got one yet
– Ending contract bonus: 10,000 RMB
– Overtime paid (If hours exceed 40 hours/ week)
– Airfare reimbursement: 15,000 RMB for Teachers who opt to renew their contracts and stay for another year.
– Public holidays and annual leave paid
– Visa sponsored up to $1,500
– Health insurance provided
– Personal Career Development Planning
– Free Chinese lessons
– 5,000 RMB interest free loan
Contract extension will benefit from 2,000 – 3,000 RMB pay raise
– Student age: 3 – 13 years old
– Class size: 10 – 15 students in one class.
– Class length: 45 minutes to 60 minutes containing various teaching techniques.
– Working Hours: No more than 40 Hours each week
– Curriculum provided
– Chinese Teaching Assistant available in each class
– Pre-job Training and On-going training
– Come from Native English speaking country
– Hold Bachelor’s Degree at least
– Hold teaching certificate/ teaching experience
If you are interested in this position, feel free to send your documents:
– Your CV (latest updated)
– Degree copy
To our email: jeanhopehr[at]@gmail.com